Careers at the University of San Francisco
Change starts here. Help finish the job.
One of the world’s most innovative and diverse cities, San Francisco is more than a breathtaking backdrop for the university. It’s an extension of our campus and a reflection of our values. Join a 155-year old Jesuit tradition committed to social justice, working alongside other faculty, staff, and students inspired to change the world from here.
The Benefits of Working at USF
Over 25 benefits and wellness programs ensure our employees are maintaining a healthy, productive life on and off campus.
- Our tuition remission program allows eligible faculty, staff, and their families to further their education, enhance their skills, and pursue career development.
- The childcare subsidy program provides employees the flexibility to choose a provider at a location that suits their family’s needs and a subsidy amount to contribute to the cost of that childcare.
- Lunchtime jogs in Golden Gate Park, classes on dieting myths, and friendly competitions helped USF earn a rating as one of the fittest workplaces in the country, according to the American Heart Association.
- Learn more about the 2023 USF benefits program with our 2023 Benefits at a Glance guide.
- Learn more about the 2024 USF benefits program with our 2024 Benefits at a Glance guide.
Contact email@example.com to learn more about a career at the University of San Francisco.