Getting started is easy:
- Just call 800-344-4222 24/7 or visit employees.concernhealth.com and click on "Get Services." Register using usf as the company code to begin creating your confidential digital dashboard.
Parents are asking for help with their children’s emotional well-being. As a parent… you may not know where to start. Online coaching with an experienced professional is a great first step! Check out the flyer for more information.
Through a collaborative process of discovery and goal setting, you will learn practical strategies and solutions for common challenges. Experienced parent coaches can help you understand the issues, guide you in making decisions, and provide you with the tools to help you create healthier, more fulfilling relationships with your children.
Get started today! Call 800-344-4222 with questions or for immediate support, ask for a parent coach.
- Marriage, relationship and family issues
- Domestic violence
- Alcohol and drug dependency
- Stress, anxiety and sadness
- Changes in mood
- Grief and loss
- Responses to traumatic events
Just log in, and you can:
- Ask our expert an emotional health question
- Make a change with self-help programs for stress, weight management, nutrition, fitness and tobacco cessation
- Take advantage of interactive e-learning programs
- Find articles and videos on emotional health, physical health and making healthy choices
December 2023: (Un) Happy Holidays - A guide for making the season brighter
November 2023: Thanksgetting - A powerful new take on gratitude practices
December 5, 2023: Practical Stress Reduction Tools
- Recording- Pass code:
- Participant Guide
November 8, 2023: Creating Healthy Teams
Oct. 24, 2023: Communication Styles in the Workplace
Oct. 12, 2023: Communication Skills for the Workplace
Sept. 12, 2023: Respectful and Positive Interactions in the Workplace
Aug. 29, 2023: Healthy Living for Your Brain and Body
Effective August 1: We are pleased to further strengthen our USF wellness program by increasing the number of Concern therapy sessions from eight to 10 sessions, per issue, per 12-month period*, for you and your eligible family members. If you already started a series of sessions before Aug. 1, you will only be eligible for eight sessions. The increased number of sessions is not retroactive.
*The 12-month period starts from the date of the first session.