Faculty Research and Creative Work
The CRASE Faculty Spotlights serve to increase the visibility, prominence, and dissemination of USF faculty research, artistic, and scholarly work. They feature faculty accomplishments, scholarly work, and recent news.
Recent Faculty Publications
- Riggs, W. (2022). End of the road : reimagining the street as the heart of the city. Bristol University Press.
- Pabayo R, Grinshteyn E, Steele B, Cook DM, Muennig P, Liu SY (2022) The relationship between voting restrictions and COVID-19 case and mortality rates between US counties. PLoS ONE 17(6): e0267738. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0267738
- Aquino, J (2022). The Aesthetics of Solidarity: Our Lady of Guadalupe and American Democracy, By Nichole M. Flores, Journal of the American Academy of Religion, 2022;, lfac033, https://doi.org/10.1093/jaarel/lfac033
- Curtis, A. C. (2022). Practicing gratitude to combat despair: Discovered joy in addictions nursing. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, 34(6), 786–788. https://doi.org/10.1097/jxx.0000000000000737
- Doherty, C. (2022). Shorter Notices: Blondel, Maurice: Action (1893): Essay on a Critique of Life and a Science of Practice and Philosophical Exigencies of Christian Religion. Theological Studies, 83(2), 343–345. https://doi.org/10.1177/00405639221098871a
- Firat, E. E., Joshi, A. and Laramee, R. S. (2022). VisLitE: Visualization Literacy and Evaluation. IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, 42 (3), 99–107. https://doi.org/10.1109/MCG.2022.3161767
- Siehr, S. A., Sun, M., & Aranda Nucamendi, J. L. (2022). Blue-green infrastructure for climate resilience and urban multifunctionality in Chinese cities. WIREs Energy and Environment, e447. https://doi.org/10.1002/wene.447
- Osisioma, O., Patton, L. J., Merugu, R., Govorov, D., Milbrandt, M. A., Jarus, C., Karney, W. L., & Gudmundsdottir, A. D. (2022). Formation of Stilbene Azo-Dimer by Direct Irradiation of p-Azidostilbene. Photochemistry and photobiology, 10.1111/php.13659. Advance online publication. https://doi.org/10.1111/php.13659
- Filanowski, Patrick M., Slade, Emily, Iannotti, Ronald J., Camhi, Sarah M. & Milliken, Laurie A. (2022). The impact of ActiGraph’s low-frequency extension filter on measurement of children’s physical activity. Journal of Sports Sciences, DOI: 10.1080/02640414.2022.2081404
Submit a Recent Publication
Let us know about any recent accomplishments or publications you have (blogs, Op-Eds, commentaries, white papers, journal articles, books, poems, short stories, etc.), or if you are interested in a Faculty Spotlight, by filling out this form.