Faculty Research and Creative Work
The CRASE Faculty Spotlights serve to increase the visibility, prominence, and dissemination of USF faculty research, artistic, and scholarly work. They feature faculty accomplishments, scholarly work, and recent news.
Recent Faculty Publications
- Jackson, E., Camhi, S., & Cooper, S. (2022). Effect of a University Physical Activity Challenge on Levels of Anxiety, Depression, Stress, and Perceived Dependency of Wearing a Physical Activity Tracker. International Journal of Exercise Science: Conference Proceedings, 14(2). https://digitalcommons.wku.edu/ijesab/vol14/iss2/39
- Burdick, A., & Camhi, S. (2022). The Effects of a Guided Mindful Walk on Stress, Mindfulness, and Physical Activity in University Students. International Journal of Exercise Science: Conference Proceedings, 14(2). https://digitalcommons.wku.edu/ijesab/vol14/iss2/107
- Tessema, G. A., Håberg, S. E., Pereira, G., Regan, A. K., Dunne, J., & Magnus, M. C. (2022). Interpregnancy interval and adverse pregnancy outcomes among pregnancies following miscarriages or induced abortions in Norway (2008–2016): A cohort study. PLOS Medicine, 19(11), e1004129. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1004129
- Johnson, J.A. Myths about digital technology and older adults. Nat Aging (2022). https://doi.org/10.1038/s43587-022-00319-4
- Winchatz, M. R., Sprain, L., Poutiainen, S., & Ho, E. Y. (2022). “We don’t say that word out loud”: a grounded practical theory for analyzing difficult data in language and social interaction classrooms. Communication Education, 1–21. https://doi.org/10.1080/03634523.2022.2148708
- Nazari, J.L., Pickard, A.S. & Gu, N.Y. Findings from a Roundtable Discussion with US Stakeholders on Valuation of the EQ-5D-Y-3L. PharmacoEconomics (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40273-022-01222-x
- Shimkhada, D., Pandey, I., Lamsal, T., & Khadka, S. (2022). Nepal, a Shangri-La? Narratives of Culture, Contact and Memory. Mandala Book Point.
- Bajaj, M., Walsh, D., Bartlett, L. & Martinez, G. (forthcoming, December 2022). Humanizing https://www.tcpress.com/humanizing-education-for-immigrant-and-refugee-youth-9780807767061
- Ang, L., C. Buzeta, M. Hirose, M.J.C. van Loggerenberg, G. van Noort, R. Uribe & H.A.M. Voorveld (2022). An international perspective of the academic-practitioner divide in advertising: An exploratory study into its causes and solutions. International Journal of Advertising, DOI: 10.1080/02650487.2022.2142416 https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/02650487.2022.2142416