USF Campus Climate Survey
The University of San Francisco administered a campus climate survey in fall 2017, asking all students, staff, and faculty to share their perspectives on what it is like to live, learn, and work at USF. The survey, administered by the consulting firm Rankin and Associates, asked about experiences related to current attitudes, behaviors, standards, and practices of employees and students. The results of the survey were presented to the campus community in spring 2018.
- Executive Summary of Campus Climate Survey Findings
- Final Report of Campus Climate Survey Findings (Zip File)
- Rankin and Associates Presentation on Findings (Zip File)
SHARE YOUR VOICE
The USF Climate Assessment
We at USF are assessing our campus climate to determine how we can affirm and strengthen an inclusive community.
The assessment entails three main steps:
- In the spring of 2017, a team from Rankin & Associates Consulting conducted conversations with small groups of students, faculty, and staff to learn about our current climate.
- In the fall of 2017, we, with the help of Rankin & Associates, are distributing a campus climate survey that all students, faculty, and staff will be invited to complete.
- In late fall and winter, Rankin & Associates will gather the survey responses and analyze the findings. In spring 2018, Rankin & Associates will share the results with the entire USF community at town hall meetings, and recommend steps for improvement.
Thank you for participating in the survey. Your voice matters.