Full-Time Staff Opportunities
Student Housing and the Office of Community Living employs several full-time staff members to assist with the management of the residence halls and the administrative work in the central office.
To view current openings, visit the USF Hiring Site.
Student Housing Staff
The central office is comprised of seven full-time team members:
- Senior Director of Housing (Chief Housing Officer)
- Associate Director for Facilities and Operations
- Assistant Director of Service Operations
- Associate Director of Housing Administration
- Senior Assignments Coordinator
- Housing Assignments Coordinator
- Manager for Service Operations
Note: Full-Time & Professional Staff Opportunities in Student Housing include both live-in and non-live-in options.