Navigate The Conference
1. How to access your Zoom links
A Reminder Email from the Student Leadership Conference will be sent to you 24 hours prior to November 5th with all the Zoom links needed for your experience! Look for this email in your email engine search box: Reminder - SLE Student Leadership Conference 2021: Click Refresh! Reconnect With Your Server
2. Where to find the Conference Help & Hangout Desk
If any problem occurs during the conference (whether it's a technical or a general question) we have the Conference Help Desk here to help your experience go smoothly. Come say hi!
Zoom Link: https://usfca.zoom.us/j/88653266444
3. How to fill out your Evaluation Forms
Fill out the Evaluation Forms to win cute customized stickers! This conference is planned by students, we value your feedback and comments on our efforts for future improvements.
- At the end of each programming session, there is a 5 to15 minute window for you to fill out the Program Session Evaluation Form. This form is for you to evaluate and reflect on the program you have just attended.
- At the end of the conference, look out for our email with the Conference Survey. This form is for you to give us feedback on your overall experience with the Student Leadership Conference.
Thank you for engaging in the Student Leadership Conference 2021: Click Refresh! Reconnect With Your Server, we hope you had a great time learning with us!