IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are having trouble viewing the videos below, please update the Adobe Flash Player software on your computer and select Internet Explorer as your web browser.
These videos are a reference for students and parents to get familiar with the University of San Francisco’s online interfaces. New students are encouraged to view all of the tutorials, which contain important information about how to access and use the various resources,forms, and online.
- Locating myUSF Username and Password
- Student Consent Authorization Form
- Updating Personal Information
- View & Pay Overview
- Making a Deposit in View & Pay
- View a Bill in View & Pay
- Make a Payment in View & Pay
- Adding a Direct Deposit Account for Refunds
- Create an Authorized Payer in View & Pay
- Awards and Requirements
- Student Registration
- Viewing Registration Holds
- flywire by peerTransfer Wire Payments