Welcome to Off-Campus Co-Living Units!
What is Co-Living?
Co-Living is a residential community living model that accommodates unrelated people living in the same dwelling unit, facilitated by a host. Generally, co-living is a lifestyle centered around an intentional community that provides shared housing for people with similar values or intentions.
Co-Living spaces are fully furnished, with kitchen and water & utilities covered by one bill. Co-living housing assignments, contracts, and room changes are all managed by Student Housing, in the same way our on-campus residence halls are supported. Charges for rent and optional meal plans are posted to your student account, and can be paid for using your Financial Aid package.
We are here to support you in finding community within your co-living space and be a resource for you as you learn, explore, and navigate the amazing City of San Francisco.
Co-Living units are managed by an Off Campus Community Manager using your signed Community Agreements to guide policy.
- Best of both worlds- The convenience of being managed by USF with the flexibility and vibrancy of living in the Neighborhoods of San Francisco.
- Co-Living Programming focused on exploring and learning about the City of San Francisco
- Community Ambassadors available to support you in your transition to co-living and answer questions and information about the City
Intentional, convenient, community = co-living
Off-Campus Residence Halls
- 2 co-ed floors, housing approximately 45 students
- Law school and graduate students
- Off campus housing located at 1330 14th Avenue (1.5 miles from campus)
There will be no mail service in this facility. Occupants must secure their own mail service through an off-site service provider (U.S. Post Office, UPS Store, etc.).
- Priority is given to graduate students who are in the Higher Education and Student Affairs (HESA) program. Open spaces will be back-filled with graduate students in other programs.
Have questions or concerns? Schedule an appointment here.
Our department is here to support our USF students in transitioning to moving and living to co-living units and off-campus apartments. We love meeting with students and encourage you to sign up should you have questions or concerns regarding your co living experience.