Student Professional Development
Professional Development Funding Application and Requirements
Graduate Career Services and Graduate Student Affairs have joined together to provide students with funding to subsidize the cost of professional development activities. All enrolled graduate School of Management (SOM) students are eligible to apply.
In order to be eligible to apply you must:
- Be a registered SOM graduate student.
- Be in good academic standing.
Funding is available for conference and professional development event fee/registration.
- Students may be eligible to receive up to $200 per academic year.
- Funds must be used to cover registration fees only.
- Funds may be not be applied toward online materials, coursework, trainings or memberships.
- Funding is not guaranteed.
- Funding is contingent upon available budget.
- Students are reimbursed upon returning from the conference.
- Student must submit a request for reimbursement of registration/conference fee within thirty (30) days after the conference/event ends.
- In order to apply, you submit the application and be approved BEFORE seeking reimbursement.
- Each application will be reviewed within 5 business days.
- An email confirmation will be sent once application has been reviewed and decision made.
- All applications should be approved prior to any expenses being incurred.
To apply for funding, visit: Professional Development Funding Application
Should you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com.