T.R.A.N.S.F.O.R.M Podcast Club Registration
The Leo T. McCarthy Center for Public Service and the Common Good will host a podcast club to the following episodes:
- Finding Our Way: Community and Belonging with Mia Birdsong
- The Growing Edge: Revolutionary Love, A Conversation with Valerie Kaur
- Finding Our Way: Creativity and Leadership with Patrisse Cullors
Three 90-minute virtual conversations will be held on Wednesdays from 3:30-5:00pm PST on March 3, March 24, and April 14. The goals for the podcast club discussions are the following:
- Build relationships with colleagues through conversation around a common theme.
- Strengthen our collective capacity to create positive change for a more just and equitable world.
- Lift up the voices, wisdom, and imagination of the revolutionaries we are embracing and the voices of our community partners to inform our work.
If you are interested in participating in the 2021 podcast club, which includes faculty, staff, students, and community partners, please fill out the form below.