Application Resources

Required Documents for Enrollment

Once a student decides to enroll in ROTC, they will need to complete the following documents and provide a copy of their birth certificate and social security card. To request these documents, please reach out to our office at

  • Register for the freshman MSC/MILS courses
  • CC 139-R: Cadet application
  • CC 137-R: Authorization for access to student records
  • CC 136-R: Briefing on government-sponsored benefits
  • DD Form 2005: Access to health care records
  • Waiver of liability
  • Bilingual capabilities questionnaire
  • Birth certificate copy
  • Social Security card copy

All required documents are to be completed and emailed to us at