Required Documents for Enrollment
Once a student decides to enroll in ROTC, they will need to complete the following documents and provide a copy of their birth certificate and social security card. To request these documents, please reach out to our office at ArmyROTC@usfca.edu.
- Register for the freshman MSC/MILS courses
- CC 139-R: Cadet application
- CC 137-R: Authorization for access to student records
- CC 136-R: Briefing on government-sponsored benefits
- DD Form 2005: Access to health care records
- Waiver of liability
- Bilingual capabilities questionnaire
- Birth certificate copy
- Social Security card copy
All required documents are to be completed and emailed to us at ArmyROTC@usfca.edu.