The spring 2024 on-campus housing application is now open. Student Housing encourages all interested students to apply if they need on-campus housing for the spring semester.
Students who received an on-campus housing assignment will be notified via email during the second week of December. It is strongly recommended that students interested in living on campus during the spring semester apply by the priority deadline of Dec. 6. Students who apply after Dec. 6 may still receive housing depending on availability, but will be automatically added to the waitlist. Please note that at this time, students will be able to submit roommate requests for the spring semester but these requests are not guaranteed.
To learn more about the residence halls, visit our website. You can click on each residence hall to take a virtual tour!
Housing Guarantee Information
Housing for the spring 2024 semester is only guaranteed for first-year and transfer students who are admitted to USF for the fall 2023 or spring 2024 semesters, have submitted an enrollment deposit, and have completed a housing application by published deadlines.
All other students are not guaranteed housing, but they will be offered spaces based on availability. We encourage continuing students to apply for housing for the spring semester if there is a need. Our office will offer on-campus spaces that are open on a rolling basis.
Steps to Apply
To apply, follow the steps below.
- Log into USFRooms
- Select "Apply for Housing" in the top menu
- Select the spring application that applies to you (more information below)
- Complete the application in its entirety
Which spring application should I complete?
- The spring 2024 application should be filled out by first-year and transfer students regardless of age, as well as continuing students who will be 20 years of age or younger during the spring semester.
- The spring 2024 LV, FH application should be filled out by graduate students and continuing undergraduate students who will be 21 years of age or older during the spring semester.
- The spring 2024 St. Anne's application should be filled out only by School of Law students, regardless of age.
Please note that failure to complete the correct application may result in a delay in processing your application.