Dear USF Alumni,
We look forward to celebrating you at a special in person Commencement Ceremony for the Classes of 2020 and 2021 on Friday, April 8, 2022 in St. Ignatius Church.
RSVP required by Feb. 25. Let us know if you prefer to participate in a ceremony in the morning or the afternoon of April 8.
Early responses are more likely to be accommodated. A confirmation with the details about your ceremony will be sent to you via email by March 11.
Please note the following:
- You will be grouped by undergraduate or graduate degrees; and not separated by school or college.
- You will be allocated two guest tickets.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement or Proof of a Negative Covid-19 Test: You and your guests, aged 2 and older, are required to be fully vaccinated with booster, or show proof of a negative test** within the last 24 hours.
** Tests must be administered by a healthcare professional. At home tests will NOT be accepted.
- USF regalia is required to participate in a commencement ceremony. If you do not have a set it can be purchased via the links below:
- Please note it can take 5-6 weeks to ship regalia, so please plan accordingly.
- A commencement Mass will be held on Thursday, April 7 at 4 p.m.
- For event details, including hotel blocks and FAQs, please visit April 8, 2022 Welcome Home Commencement Celebration Information. We will update this page as more information becomes available.
As we move ahead in planning these special in person commencement ceremonies, please keep in mind that USF must adhere to COVID restrictions put in place by the City and County of San Francisco.
We look forward to welcoming you back to campus for a long awaited homecoming and celebration!
In the meantime, please stay safe and well.
Office of Alumni Engagement