National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity
APPLY FOR FACULTY SUCCES PROGRAM NOW
CRASE and the Provost's Office are accepting applications from full-time tenure track faculty members to participate in the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity’s (NCFDD) Faculty Success Program in fall 2023, August 27 - November 18. Priority will be given to faculty in their first three years at USF and pre-tenure faculty. This opportunity is made possible by the Academic Excellence Fund.
Additional information about the program may be found here.
USF is an institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD). All full-time and part-time faculty, librarians, graduate students, and postdoctoral fellows can have on demand access to the mentoring, accountability, and support you need to thrive in our academic community. Set up your free NCFDD account today! Activation only takes minutes to complete by following 5 easy steps.
Activate Your National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity Account
- Visit https://www.facultydiversity.org/join
- Select “University of San Francisco” from the dropdown menu.
- Click “Activate My Membership.”
- Complete the Registration Form using your USF email address (email@example.com).
- Click “Activate Account” in the confirmation email.
As an NCFDD member, you can access:
- The Monday Motivator delivered to inbox weekly
- Monthly Core Curriculum webinars
- Guest Expert webinars and multi-week courses
- NCFDD's library of all previous webinars
- 14-Day Writing Challenges with WriteNow accountability tracking
- Peer-mentor ("buddy") matches by request
- Dissertation Success Curriculum for grad students
- Free Faculty Success Program (FSP) Alumni Program enrollment for FSP alumni
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.