School of Education Forms
General School of Education and University Forms
- Directed Study Registration Form (This online form can only be used by School of Education students and faculty.) Must be submitted with an Add/Drop Form. Completed online directed study registration forms in the School of Education deadlines are below:
- Fall 2021: Deadline to submit this online direct study form is August 23, 2021.
- Intersession 2022: Deadline to submit online direct study form is December 10, 2021.
- Spring 2022: Deadline to submit this online direct study form is January 21, 2022.
- Summer 2022: Deadline to submit this online direct study form is May 13, 2022.
- Incomplete Grade Form (This online form can only be used by School of Education students and faculty. Faculty, please note: Starting Fall 2021, you will receive an email from the registrar's office reminding you that incomplete grades will turn into F grades without action on your part after one semester.)
- Change of Academic Program
- Add/Drop Form
- Transcript Request
- Leave of Absence (Please note this link takes you to the registrar's office list of forms. You will select "Leave of Absence" and complete the new ONLINE form. The registrar's office is no longer collecting paper Leave of Absence forms.)
- Petition to Withdraw
- Certificate of Clearance Information
- Request for Live Scan Service
- Petition to Enroll at Another Institution
- Petition for Transfer of Credit (The pdf of this form is no longer accepted by USF. Please work with your advisor. Your advisor must submit the substitution/waiver laserfiche form online.)
- Special Student Status Application Must be submitted with: Special Student Status Application Add/Drop Form
School of Education Doctoral Student Forms
- Please use the following online forms to register for 709, 790 and/or 791:
- Change in Membership of Doctoral Dissertation Committee
- Dissertation Signature Page
- Certification of Completion of Dissertation Requirements
- Final Procedures Packet 2021-2022