Banking and Cash Management
The Office of Finance and Treasury provides capital resource and banking solutions for the University. The Office provides the following banking and cash management services:
- The establishment of all new domestic and overseas bank accounts, as well as the ongoing maintenance and closing of all accounts.
- Serves as the main administrator for the University to the Bank of America banking website.
- On-line access to operating accounts at Bank of America for University personnel.
- Ensures that adequate liquidity is available to meet not only the daily operating needs of the University, but also forecasts cash requirements for operations and capital projects over the long-term.
- Oversight of the investment of current operating funds, with the objective of maximizing returns while preserving capital until the operating funds are needed to support operations or other project needs. Current operating funds are invested in accordance with the investment policy that is approved by the Investment Committee of the Board of Trustees.
University employees that need on-line access to the University’s operating bank accounts at Bank of America should request access by contacting Renee Autar, Treasury Analyst. Any request for a new University bank account should also be directed to Renee.
Campus ATMs: The University has placed two ATMs on campus to provide students, employees, and campus visitors with convenient access to cash. One ATM is located in the main Lone Mountain building on the Lone Mountain Campus, near Outtakes Cafe. The other ATM is located on the ground floor of the University Center on main campus.
Please direct any wire transfer or other disbursement requests to Accounts Payable in the Office of Accounting and Business Services.