Apply for Graduate Housing
To apply for housing, please visit USFRooms.
The Spring 2022 Housing application is still available through USFRooms and students will be automatically assigned to the waitlist. Late spring applicants will be assigned on a rolling basis pending availability.
The 2022-2023 Academic Year Housing application will be available through USFRooms beginning February 1st for continuing and new graduate students. The priority deadline to submit an application is May 10th. All graduate students that receive housing will receive notice on June 15th. Graduate student housing is limited so any student that does not receive housing or applies after the deadline will be added to the waitlist then be assigned on a rolling basis based on availability. The waitlist will be published for graduate students on June 27th.
Housing Information for Incoming Graduate Students
Graduate students are not guaranteed housing and should know that housing space for graduate students is very limited. Limited space is available for graduate students in the St. Anne's Community, the priority being Law School students. All graduate students are welcome to apply for housing for possible available spaces in Fulton Flats, Fulton House, and Loyola Village Townhouses. The continuing student housing application opens on February 1, 2022. The Student Housing staff will assign you based on preferences provided in the application in addition to space availability in the graduate communities. However, space may become available beginning in July so please continue to check your Dons email as that is where your housing offer will be sent with a deadline to accept within 3 days of the send date.
Due to limited on campus housing availability, we strongly encourage graduate students to seek support from Off Campus Living.
Below are the contracts for the current 2021-2022 academic year and the upcoming 2022-2023 academic year. Please review the housing contract that applies to you before submitting a housing application. If you are still in need or interested in spring 2022 housing the housing application is still available. We encourage you to email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide additional information to our office about when you hope to move-in.
- 2022-2023 Housing Contract (9-Month Contract)
- 2022-2023 St. Anne's, Loyola Village, Fulton Flats, Fulton House Housing Contract (10-Month Contract)
- 2021-2022 Housing Contract (9-Month Contract)
- 2021-2022 St. Anne's, Loyola Village, Fulton Flats, Fulton House Housing Contract (10-Month Contract)
Here are the options for the 2022-2023 academic year:
- 2022-2023, Loyola Village (LV), Fulton House (FH), 1563 Fulton (Fulton Flats): Undergraduate students who will be 21 years of age or older during the 2022-2023 academic year should only fill out this application. General graduate students can also fill this application out for possible placement in the Fulton House, although space is limited.
- 2022-2023, St Anne's: This application may be filled out only by law school students. No other students should fill out this application.