Graduate Tax Program Learning Outcomes
The USF School of Law commits itself to designing curriculum to ensure that students in the Graduate Tax Program achieve competence in all of the following:
- Applies substantive and procedural tax law from state, federal or international jurisdictions.
- Research and resolve tax law problems using legal sources.
- Analyze and assess tax law problems using the IRAC method.
- Effectively communicate advanced tax law topics to appropriate audiences in written form.
- Applies principles of professional responsibility and ethics to resolution of tax problems.