The Office of the Law Registrar is responsible for registration, academic records, examinations, degree audits, certificate requirements, transcript requests, enrollment verifications, and law school room reservations.
Common forms students and alumni need (including transcript and diploma requests, and other academic, administrative, and enrollment forms) are available in the following link.
Access important holidays, academic dates, and Registrar deadlines.
When it's time to register for classes, this section contains materials related to registration as well as updates on wait lists and registration addendums.
Additional materials relevant to student coursework include:
- Book List
- First Assignments (maintained by the Law Faculty Services Office)
- Faculty Office Hours (maintained by the Law Faculty Services Office)
During final examinations, this section contains pertinent materials regarding examination schedules, policies and procedures.
The current Academic Policies for the JD and Graduate Tax Programs can be found on the Student Services page. Please contact the Law Registrar's Office at email@example.com to request an electronic copy of a previous year's policies.
Semester Cumulative Grade Point Average Cut-Offs
Individual numerical class ranking is not computed. However, the law school does provide to students statistical information concerning the performance of each class. At the conclusion of each semester the Registrar's Office determines and provides to students information about the cumulative grade point average "cut-off" for the following percentages of each of the class groupings: the top 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 33%, 50%, 60%, and 80%.
- Spring 2019 Cumulative Grade Point Average Cut-Offs
- Fall 2018 Cumulative Grade Point Average Cut-Offs
- Spring 2018 Cumulative Grade Point Average Cut-Offs
- Fall 2017 Cumulative Grade Point Average Cut-Offs
- Spring 2017 Cumulative Grade Point Average Cut-Offs
- Fall 2016 Cumulative Grade Point Average Cut-Offs