BSM Registration Information
Professional Bachelor's Degree Program students should refer to the schedule of classes online and work in consultation with your CASA Academic Success Coach, Denise Mostowfi (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure that you are registering for the correct course sequence for your cohort. You can search the schedule by campus. Each course listed will have its own Course Registration Number (CRN). When you know the courses you need, use the CRN to register online.
co·hort, pronounced ˈkōˌhôrt'
NOUN "A cohort is a group of students you may turn to to support, laugh and collaborate with you while you achieve your academic degrees together".
**Warning: May cause lifelong friendships.**
Visit Registration for registration details.
- Go to myUSF in your web browser and log in.
- Click on Student under Self Service.
- Click on the Registration link.
- To ensure you are registering for the correct term, click on the select term link.
- Choose the term you would like to register for in the drop-down menu and click submit - you will then be brought back to the previous page.
- Select the Drop and Add Classes link from the Registration page.
- At the bottom of the Drop and Add Classes screen is an area called Add Classes Worksheet; next add each 5 digit CRN manually. Input each CRN separately and click Submit Changes. Next you will see your Current Schedule for the upcoming term.
Review the Online Registration Instructions
- Log in to myUSF.
- Click on Student under Self-Service.
- Click on Registration.
- Click on Detailed Schedule to view courses you are currently registered for, including time, days, location, and professor.
- Log in to myUSF.
- Review the Online Registration Instructions, Step 3.
- On the "Student" tab, click on the "Registration" menu and then click on "View Holds." If you have a hold on your registration, you will receive a message at this point regarding the hold. You will need to clear the hold before you can proceed.
- Contact the appropriate office directly to resolve any holds on your account.