- According to the US News and World Report, USF is ranked #29 in the share of international students at the undergraduate level.
- International students make up 11.7% of undergraduate, 16.7% of graduate, and 8.2% of doctoral students respectively.
- Our international alumni network is expanding rapidly--the latest addition in March 2021 is the Alumni Chapter of the Greater China Region.
- 50% of USF admitted students identify study abroad and global learning experiences as "most important" to their undergraduate education
- Faculty conduct research in at least 82 different countries
- USF is ranked No. 5 in the nation for campus ethnic diversity and placed in the top 30 for campuses with the most international students.
- There are 1,272 degree-seeking international students, 690 are undergraduates, and 582 are in graduate programs.
- As of Fall 2020, 101 countries are represented in the USF student community.
Many of our international students are from China (525), India (157), Vietnam (43), Taiwan (33), and Canada (33).
- The top country destinations for international programs are Semester-long programs: England, France, Italy, Spain, Germany. Immersion Undergraduate programs: Peru, Ireland, Belize, Colombia, Dominican Republic Immersion Graduate programs: South Africa, England, Spain, Italy, Japan.