Student Disability Services - Sonocent Notaking Aid
Sonocent Audio Notetaker is a note-taking software and companion mobile app which allows students to access spoken language more effectively in class, lectures, and on field trips. Sonocent allows students to build independent study skills and create complete, useful resources for their studies.
Check out this video to see how Sonocent can help you take better notes:
Download Sonocent today to get started: www.sonocent.com/download
"For me, it's much more than note-taking software... I mainly use it for writing essays, compiling research for those essays, and for brainstorming."
Yishai Barth, College Student, USA
Looking for more info? Contact your admin [enter admin contact details]
- Improving independence and cutting costs: Why AT is helping Austin Community College move beyond peer notes
- Rolling Out Sonocent: University of Montana’s Playbook
- Improving notetaking accommodations and reducing admin burden: How Rose State succeeded in implementing Sonocent
- Tim McHenry’s top tips for training students
- The Hidden Cost of Volunteer Notetakers
- Helping Students Become Independent Learners with Tech
- Independent Learning & Disability
- How does Assistive Technology help students with disabilities?
- College Students with Disabilities: The Big Picture