Student Disability Services (SDS) values your role in accommodating students with disabilities enrolled in your classes. We would like to help make your role easier with the information below. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- General Information For Faculty
- Refer a Student to SDS
- Taking Exams at SDS
- Syllabi Statement
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Teaching Student with Specific Disabilities
- Making Canvas Accessible to Students with Disabilities
- Universal Design
- Video: The Cognitive Factors that Effect Learning (from Landmark College)
- Faculty Tutorials
If you have questions about our new online system, please see our tutorials page.