In addition, to new USF Housing listing website, these are other resources to use.
USF Network Groups
USF Facebook Groups
www.facebook.com/groups Sub categories: Search
Housing University of San Francisco
Off-campus Student Services (University of San Francisco)
Class of 2017, class of 2018, class of 2019
Housing Hacks: The Basics to Get You Started
A. Know the Market
B. Steps to Take
C. Getting Financial Information in Order
D. Take Time to Know SF
USF Housing Listing Page
The new USF Off Campus Housing search platform will go live on March 9, 2017. Until then, please refer to the existing housing listing page.
Stay tuned for the following features you'll be able to use with the new website:
1) Housing Search: This search for housing is specifically directed at USF students. The majority of these properties are close to campus with landlords who have been renting to USF student or specifically want USF students. In addition, students who are looking to fill an open vacancy in his/her apartment also are able to post here.
2) Roommate Finder: Here you are allowed the ability to post as well as to search for a roommate/housemate within the USF Community.
3) Message Board: Great space for information sharing on a variety of off campus topics, such as buying and/or selling furniture, rideshare, community service opportunities, cooking classes, etc.
4) Educational Resource: Used in conjunction with the OCSS website, this is a great place to view an example of a tenant lease agreement/contract, tips for the housing search, links to neighborhood maps and public transportation, etc.
5) Announcements: Use this feature to continually look for important information on your neighborhood or city, updates and news from USF, city happenings, vendor discounts, etc.
Networking: Social media and SF websites are also good avenues to find housing. We encourage you to explore all options as you work towards finding your new home. Create a bio post to send out to prospective persons or post your bio online and ask for those to contact you if interested.