Register Your Trip

Register Your Trip with the U.S. Embassy

The Bureau of Consular Affairs urges all citizens to register their foreign travel on the State Department’s website at
If an emergency, natural disaster, civil unrest or acts of terrorism arise during your travel, the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate can offer information or assistance. Registration is free.

U.S. Embassies

A list of U.S. Embassies, Consulates, and Diplomatic Missions can be found at