As a result of this course, students will be able to:
- Express the values of a Jesuit liberal arts education.
- Examine how your background and experiences impact your values and assumptions.
- Articulate some of your personal, academic, and career goals.
- Describe and practice various habits that contribute to academic success and overall wellness.
- Describe and demonstrate principles of responsible citizenship within and beyond the campus community.
- Apply skills that contribute to your building positive relationships with diverse peers, staff, and faculty.