Switching CH 33 to CH 31

We often have students who switch from Chapter 33 to Chapter 31 while at USF. The first step is to meet with a VR&E Counselor. 

  • Provide education plan (receive from Center for Academic and Student Achievement (CASA) Academic Success Coach casa@usfca.edu or 415-422-5050) to counselor.
  • Have your counselor send your 1905 (Certification of Status) Form to veterans@usfca.edu.
  • Be sure to begin this process the term PRIOR to your Post 9/11 benefits expiring.