Arrupe Fellowship Fund
We are excited to announce the Arrupe Fellowship Fund for Graduate Students.
The fund is designed to help USF Graduate students with their field projects and research. There are two funding cycles, Winter Intersession and Summer. Amounts of $500 and $1000 will be given to those who demonstrate need and whose projects best align with the university mission. Work must be done with a University from the Jesuit Global Network.
You will need the following before filling out the application form:
- Title of the project
- Project description
- Location and dates of the project
- Field research timeline
- Your contact information (phone/WhatsApp, email, Skype)
- If and how your research is connected to your USF degree
Applications for the Arrupe Fellowship Fund for 2019 academic year will open August 1st.
- Winter intersession deadline: November 1st, 2018
- Summer deadline: April 1st, 2019