Arrupe Fellowship Fund
We are excited to announce the Arrupe Fellowship Fund for Graduate Students.
The Arrupe Fellowship fund is designed to help USF Graduate students with their field projects and research while strengthening the bond between Jesuit Universities. There are two funding cycles, Winter Intersession and Summer. Amounts of $500 and $1000 will be given to those who demonstrate need and whose projects best align with the university mission. Work must be done with a University from the Jesuit Global Network that USF already has relations with, and funding will go directly to those institutions in exchange for housing, funding or other expenses related to the research.
You will need the following before filling out the application form:
- Title of the project
- Project description
- Location and dates of the project
- Jesuit University you will be looking for, and if you have already established communication with it.
- Field research timeline
- Your contact information (phone/WhatsApp, email, Skype)
- If and how your research is connected to your USF degree
Applications for the Arrupe Fellowship Fund for 2019 academic year will open August 1st.
- Winter intersession deadline: November 1st, 2018
- Summer deadline: April 1st, 2019
Please contact Luis Enrique Bazan for information about the Fellowship Fund.