Authorized Payers are parents, spouses, employers, etc., who are given access by the student to view bills and make payments online. USF students may create Authorized Payer profiles through View & Pay in myUSF. Once the student provides an Authorized Payer with his/her username and password, an Authorized Payer may login to view bills, enroll in the payment plan or make payments—all online! If you do not have your Authorized Payer Username and Password at this time, log on as a Guest Payer if you wish to make a payment on behalf of a student
Instructions to View Bill or Make a Payment Online as an Authorized Payer:
- Contact your USF student for your Authorized Payer Username and Password. Only your USF student can create your Authorized Payer log-in profile.
- You will be emailed your Authorized User ID and password. Log in using the link in the email or the link below to log in.
- Create a new password and select your secret question for password resets.
- Once you have logged in, you can click the Make Payment link in the top menu or "Your Account" box to submit a payment.
- If you are having trouble logging in, your student can reset your password by logging into View & Pay and editing the authorized user profile.
Go to USF View & Pay (Use Authorized Payer link to log in)