Areas of Interest
- Being an advocate for students who are on Academic Probation.
- Working with student-athletes to explore their academic interests and identify potential career paths.
- Helping students overcome barriers that impact their learning (motivational issues, time management, organization problems, etc.).
- Coaching first-generation students on setting and reaching goals that will lead to high levels of academic/professional achievement and personal satisfaction.
- M.A. in Sport Management, University of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- B.A. in History and Demography, Pitzer College, Claremont, CA
Year Started at USF: 2017
Hometown: Santa Cruz, CA
- Although I grew up in a beach town, I have never stepped foot on a surfboard.
- I have a major sweet tooth; chocolate and peanut butter anything is my go-to.
- Things on my bucket list: hike Half Dome, travel across Europe, and visit an elephant sanctuary.
- I played softball in college.
- I am left-handed.
- My childhood pet was a guinea pig, he lived 8 years!
- My favorite season of the year is Fall; I enjoy chilly weather, autumn-colored leaves, and hot apple cider!
LET'S TALK ABOUT: Food, I am always willing to try new restaurants, (I love tacos!!).
I LIKE: Roses, succulents, and sunflowers. The color pink, hiking, and puzzles.
HIDDEN SKILLS: Gardening, baking, and crafting (painting/scrapbooking).
FAVORITE QUOTE: “It always seems impossible until it’s done” - Nelson Mandela