Donate to the Food Pantry
The University of San Francisco’s Food Pantry was established in the fall 2018 semester and is available to all undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at the University. The pantry is meant to provide an intermediate solution for students who are experiencing food insecurity. Being food insecure means having limited or uncertain access to a sufficient quantity of food (USDA, 2011) Any questions about the pantry program can be directed to the Dean of Students Office at email@example.com or (415) 422-4099.
The food pantry welcomes food donations from departments, units, or student organizations on a case-by-case basis, upon review and approval from the pantry staff. If you are interested in donating food items please complete the Food Pantry Donation Interest Application. Your application will be reviewed and you will receive a response from a staff member within 1-2 weeks.
If you have specific questions related to donations, send an email to our Pantry Coordinator, Kahanu Salavea, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate with a check or cashier’s check:
- Payable to: University of San Francisco
- Memo Line: Student Assistance Fund – Food Pantry
- Mail to: Office of Development Services University of San Francisco 2130 Fulton Street San Francisco, CA 94117-1050
- In Person: University Center 5th Floor front desk, Office of the Dean of Students
Donate with a credit card:
1. Go to https://www.usfca.edu/giving/how-to-give.
2. Scroll down to the “Online” section and click on the “Make a gift” link. A new webpage will launch with a gift form.
3. Fill in your gift amount.
4. Under the “Designations” section, click on the last option. A new window will open after you click. Close it after it opens.
5. In the text box, enter “Student Assistance Fund – Food Pantry.”
6. Complete the remainder of the form with your information under “Donor Information” and then click Next.
7. On the following page, fill out your Billing Information, then click Next to review and complete your gift.