USF has partnered with Wishbone Pet Health Insurance Solutions to offer pet insurance coverage for your furry family members. Wishbone offers high-value, easy-to-use pet health insurance at exclusive employee benefit rates. Get reimbursed for vet bills that resulted from an accident or illness with your pet. Coverage includes diagnostics and testing, unexpected surgery, hospitalization, emergency care, hereditary and congenital conditions, and more.
With Wishbone, you get:
- 90% reimbursement on accidents and illnesses
- A low $250 annual deductible
- Fast claims processing
- Visit any licensed veterinarian
- Easy-to-use member account
- And much more
Plus, you can choose from two tiers of optional routine care add-ons to maximize your savings on everyday pet care.
You can enroll in Wishbone pet insurance starting Oct. 30, 2023. All enrollments from Oct. 30 through Dec. 31 2023 will be effective Jan. 1, 2024. If you enroll after Jan. 1, 2024, your enrollment will be effective the next day. You can enroll or disenroll at any time.
- Rates are based on age of the dog, breed and zip code.
- This is a direct bill plan, so premiums are paid directly to Wishbone via your credit/debit card. Premiums are not deducted from your paycheck.
- Please note that waiting periods apply and that the plan does not cover pre-existing conditions. Full details on the waiting periods will be given during the quote process.
- Wishbone includes a durable ID tag with lost pet recovery service and 24/7 pet telehealth support for each insured pet.
To find out more information on Wishbone pet insurance and get a quote for your pet(s), visit https://www.wishboneinsurance.com/usf
Enrollment is requested directly through Wishbone. If you have any questions about enrolling your pets, please contact Wishbone directly.
Submit a claim from your Wishbone online account. You will receive reimbursement via check or direct deposit.
Wishbone contact information:
- Phone: (800) 891-2565, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-6:00pm (Eastern Time)
- Email: email@example.com
- Group No.: 7743
- Plan Overview
- Plan Summary
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Plan introduction video
- ThePetTag and AskVet flyer
- Wellness Riders Flyer
Wishbone Pet Insurance is a program managed by Odie Pet Insurance Marketing, Inc. and underwritten by Clear Blue Insurance Group. Please visit www.getodie.com for more information. Policies do not cover pre-existing conditions. Waiting periods, annual deductible, co-insurance, benefit limits and exclusions may apply. For full terms, visit Terms and Conditions. Products, discounts, and rates may vary and are subject to change.