Presidio 10 Race: April 19, 2020
Join the GoUSF team for the 9th year in a row!
Race registration is FREE for all USF employees, plus one guest per employee!
- You and your guest (optional) must submit a completed registration form and GoUSF waiver* to Suzy Kisylia by Monday, April 13.
- If you would like to bring additional guests, they must register on the Presidio 10 site and pay the registration fee.
- Please ensure that the race date works with your schedule. Once you are registered, USF is not able to receive refunds. If you are registered and need to cancel prior to race day, please let me know asap so I can re-distribute your bib. The University has been providing this benefit to you for several years. Day-of-race cancellations and no-shows are real costs. Starting with this year's Presidio 10, GoUSF will track race attendance. Should you consistently cancel or fail to show-up on the race day without sufficient reason, you will be prohibited from participating in future races.
*only necessary if this is your first GoUSF race
The Presidio 10 is hosted by the Guardsman, an all-volunteer organization started in 1947, that sends disadvantaged Bay Area youth to outdoor education programs and provides scholarship support. All proceeds from the race benefit at-need youth.
Race Day Logistics
|Sunday, April 19||Crissy Field
610 Old Mason Street
San Francisco, CA
10 mile: 8 a.m.
East Beach Parking Lot,
Our team will meet before and after the race at the GoUSF booth, near the other running groups and our tent will be flanked with GoUSF flags. Show your USF pride and wear a GoUSF shirt.
Race Bib Pick up Options:
- Saturday, 4/18, 10am-4pm, pick up race bib at Sports Basement, 610 Old Mason St. SF
- Sunday, 4/19, 7-8:30am, pick up race bib at GoUSF booth