Public Interest Law Foundation Summer Grant
The Public Interest Law Foundation (PILF) Grant supports USF law students working in the public interest and public sector during law school and hoping to pursue public interest and public sector careers upon graduation.
Submit a complete 2019 PILF Summer Grant Application and supporting materials by the deadline on April 8, 2019 at 5:00pm to the Office of Student Affairs (Kendrick 328).
At the time of application, an applicant must:
- be in good academic standing at the USF School of Law, which can be verified by the Law Registrar’s Office
- have completed a minimum of 10 hours of Eligible Service
- have secured Eligible Employment
- not be receiving other grant funds, work-study compensation, or a salary in excess of $3,000 for their summer work
- Not receiving academic credit for his or her summer employment.
PILF Sponsored Community Service Events
For questions about these opportunities, contact the PILF Co-Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 730 Polk Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
San Francisco Food Bank
- 900 Pennsylvania Ave., San Francisco, CA 94107
- Help sort donated food
National AIDS Memorial Grove
- Nancy Pelosi Dr. & Bowling Green Dr., San Francisco, CA 94122