Scheduling a Public Speaking Appointment
1. Please use Firefox web browser.
2. Once on Tutortrac, click on the Search Availabilities button on the top left hand side of the screen in blue.
3. From the Center drop-down menu select Speaking Center
4. After selecting your "Speaking Center", click on the Search button.
5. Select an appointment from the schedule on the right. Green blocks are individual appointments and yellow are for group appointments. If you and a friend wish to attend the same appointment, you must both sign up individually through your own Tutortrac log in for the same appointment time/person.
6. Next, in the new appointment window, click Save and close the window.
(If a drop-in block appears you can just visit the tutor at that time and location)
7. You will receive a confirmation email conforming the time, date, and location.
8. To Cancel your appointment, log in to your TutorTrac and click on the ‘x’ to the right of your appointment. You must do this at least 24 hours in advanced or you will receive a strike. If you reach three strikes in a single semester your tutoring privileges will be revoked until semesters end.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us using the information below.
Speaking Center Email: email@example.com