Welcome to the University of San Francisco!
The mission of New Student & Family Programs is to provide new students the information and activities needed to transition smoothly to the University of San Francisco (USF), and to promote an ongoing relationship between families of all USF students and the University in support of their students’ success at USF.
- Agency: We believe that students are in charge of discerning what is most beneficial for themselves and their community.
- Passion: We encourage students to explore what brings them joy, what problems do they solve, and what community benefits from these actions at this point in time.
- Inclusivity: We are committed to creating a space where everyone feels valued, respected, celebrated, heard, and seen.
- Community: We create opportunities for gatherings and long-lasting connections in order to uplift and be our best selves.
- Empowerment: We realize the power that we hold as staff members and are committed to shining a light towards our students.