Welcome to the Deans Resources page for USF’s Online Teaching Effectiveness Survey (Blue). Here you will find valuable and useful information on the new student survey, which replaces SUMMA in Spring 2015.
We have assembled a list of FAQs to help deans and their program assistants manage the various reports that will be provided following students’ completion of their end-of-semester course surveys.
We have also assembled links to resources (below) taken from the slides and other materials presented at the two faculty information sessions on October 16 and 22, 2014, including a recording of the October 22ndinformation session. We hope you find these resources helpful.
Links to Resources
- FAQs for Deans
- FAQs for Faculty
- Slides from October 16 & 22, 2014 Information Sessions to Faculty
- Recording of October 22, 2014 Information Session to Faculty (Adobe Connect)
- Valid Set of New Survey Questions
- Sample Faculty Report from New Teaching Effectiveness Survey – Based on Fall 2013 Beta Test
- —Final Report to Provost and President of USFFA on Evaluating and Recommending a New Online System for Student Evaluations of Teaching (28 June 2012)
The Online Student Evaluation Implementation Task Force
- John Bansavich, Director, Center for Instruction and Technology & Adjunct Professor, School of Education
- Robert Bromfield, Co-Chair; Associate Dean & University Registrar
- Susanne Hoelscher, Adjunct Professor, College of Arts & Sciences
- Ed Munnich, Co-Chair; Associate Professor, College of Arts & Sciences
- Bill Murry, Director of Student Learning Assurance, Office of Academic Affairs
- Janessa Rozal, Student and Faculty Services and Desktop Publications Coordinator