Enrollment Verification for Students
Current students with a myUSF account may request an official enrollment verification online. Delivery options are mail, fax, and pick-up at Student Enrollment Services (email delivery is not available at this time).
Enrollment verification includes all of the following information:
- Current enrollment status; full-time or part-time
- Number of credits
- Expected graduation date and term
- Degree(s) awarded
- Enrollment history: terms attended and term dates
- GPA optional, to include GPA, choose GPA Enrollment Verification as "Verification Type"
- Log on to myUSF
- Inside the orange box labeled "Self-Service" click on the "Student" button.
- Click on the "Student" tab.
- Click on the "Student Records" link.
- Click on "Request Enrollment Verification."
- To request a verification on USF letterhead with the Registrar’s signature, please click on the “Submit an Enrollment Verification Request” link. Please allow up to 3 business days for processing.
- To request an instant enrollment verification through the National Student Clearinghouse, please click on the "Print an enrollment verification or view loan information" link.
- If you have supplemental forms to be completed as part of the enrollment verification, please email the forms to email@example.com, or submit by fax to 415-422-6329, or drop off at the Student Enrollment Services office located in LM 251 during regular business hours.
- There is no charge for enrollment verifications.
Degree Verifications for Alumni
Students who wish to request a degree verification must download and submit a Verification Request Form. Verification Request Forms may be submitted by mail, by fax, email, or in person:
Verifications, Registrar's Office
University of San Francisco
2130 Fulton St
San Francisco, CA 94117
Student Enrollment Services Office
Lone Mountain 251
Note: Students who have a special form that needs to be completed should attach the form to the Verification Request Form or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrollment certifications are processed each semester for those students receiving VA educational tuition assistance and benefits.
- Web: gibill.va.gov or Veteran's Affair page
- Phone: (888) 442-4551
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Degree and Enrollment Verifications for Third-Parties
The University of San Francisco has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verifications to employers, institutions, and other third-parties. To obtain a degree or enrollment verification for a USF student, please contact the National Student Clearinghouse at:
- Web: studentclearinghouse.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (703) 742-4200
- Fax: (703) 742-4239
- Mail: 2300 Dulles Station BLVD. Suite #300 Herndon, VA. 20171
If you have questions, please contact the Verifications unit at email@example.com or call 415-422-6716.