Please note, due to the current COVID-19 Shelter in Place public health order issued by the City and County of San Francisco, only electronic verifications to be delivered via email will be processed during this time. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrollment Verification for Students
Current students with a myUSF account may request an official enrollment verification online. Delivery options are mail, fax, email and pickup.
Enrollment verification includes all of the following information:
- Current enrollment status; full-time or part-time
- Number of credits
- Expected graduation date and term
- Degree(s) awarded
- Enrollment history: terms attended and term dates
- GPA optional, to include GPA, choose GPA Enrollment Verification as "Verification Type"
Please note: Our standard processing time is 1-3 business days for all inquiries and requests. Students are advised that verification orders may be delayed during registration periods (January, April, August, and November) and in the months following each commencement period (January and June). Online verification requests that are submitted while the University is closed for the holidays will be processed in the order the requests were received when the office reopens.
- Log on to myUSF
- Inside the orange box labeled "Self-Service" click on the "Student" button.
- Click on the "Student" tab.
- Click on the "Student Records" link.
- Click on "Request Enrollment Verification."
- To request a verification on USF letterhead with the Registrar’s signature, please click on the “Submit an Enrollment Verification Request” link. Please allow up to 3 business days for processing.
- To request an instant enrollment verification through the National Student Clearinghouse, please click on the "Print an enrollment verification or view loan information" link.
- If you have supplemental forms to be completed as part of the enrollment verification, please email the forms to email@example.com, or submit by fax to 415-422-6329, or drop off at the Student Enrollment Services office located in LM 217 during regular business hours.
- There is no charge for enrollment verifications.
USF submits monthly enrollment reports for all students to the National Student Clearinghouse which is then sent on to the National Student Loan Data System. The first Fall semester file is submitted in mid-September and the first Spring semester file is submitted in mid-February. For loan deferment requests prior to these dates, you may request an enrollment verification to be sent to your lender or provide us with a loan deferment form to fill out and send to your lender at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Degree Verification for Alumni
Students who wish to request a degree verification must download and submit a Verification Request Form. Verification Request Forms may be submitted by mail, by fax, email, or in person:
Verifications, Registrar's Office
University of San Francisco
2130 Fulton St
San Francisco, CA 94117
Office of the University Registrar - Lone Mountain 217
Note: Students who have a special form that needs to be completed should attach the form to the Verification Request Form or email it to email@example.com.
Enrollment certifications are processed each semester for those students receiving VA educational tuition assistance and benefits.
- Web: gibill.va.gov or Veteran's Affair page
- Phone: (888) 442-4551
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Degree and Enrollment Verification for Third-Parties
The University of San Francisco has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verifications to employers, institutions, and other third-parties. To obtain a degree or enrollment verification for a USF student, please contact the National Student Clearinghouse at:
- Web: studentclearinghouse.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (703) 742-4200
- Fax: (703) 742-4239
- Mail: 2300 Dulles Station BLVD. Suite #300 Herndon, VA. 20171
If you have questions, please contact the Verifications unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-422-6716.