Semester & Academic Year Program Forms
All undergraduate students must complete the Disciplinary Clearance Form before moving forward with an application.
Once you have been accepted into a study abroad program, complete and return your host program’s confirmation materials (i.e. agreement forms, course information, housing questionnaire, etc.) by their given deadline. We can send these materials for you.
After the completion of your host program's confirmation materials, please obtain and submit the following pre-departure materials to the CGE before the last day of class of the semester.
- Study Abroad Advisor, UC 5th Floor
- Student (You)
- Transfer Admissions LM 203
- Faculty Advisor or Major Dept. Chair
- Academic Dean (Arts & Sciences, Business, or Nursing)
- St. Ignatius Institute Advisor (if applicable)
Center for Global Education
Lone Mountain Main
Room 340 (LMM 340)
2130 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
Hours: Mon.-Fri., 9 a.m.–5 p.m.