Semester & Academic Year Program Forms
All undergraduate students must first complete a Study Abroad Pre-Application and be nominated in order to apply to their program of choice.
Different forms will need to be completed depending on the different application phases as outlined below:
Study Abroad Pre-Application (browse programs of interest and then fill out ONE Pre-Application for your desired program).
Once you have been nominated to study abroad you may apply to your desired program of choice, and complete the post-decision required items through your Terra Dotta Application.
After being ACCEPTED into a study abroad program, complete and return your host program’s confirmation materials (i.e. agreement forms, course information, housing questionnaire, etc.) by their given deadline. We can send these materials for you.
The following pre-departure materials need to be submitted to the CGE before the last day of class of the semester before going abroad:
- Copy of Acceptance Letter
- Copy of Passport
- Proof of Overseas Health Insurance (EXTERNAL program participants ONLY)
- Release & Waiver of Liability, or
- Release & Waiver of Liability (Travel Warning) (if traveling to a country with a Travel Warning) **both of these waivers are currently being accepted virtually as a clear, legible scan**
- U.S. Department of State - Travel Warnings (Required reading)
- Leave of Absence (External program participants only)
- Petition to Enroll in Another Institution (PEAI) Form