Graduation Information

You need to meet with your Communication Studies adviser during the first semester of your senior year so that you can make sure you are on track for graduation and so that you can complete your major contract and core contract forms. These forms need to be completed with your adviser and signed by both you and your adviser. Your adviser will then forward these forms to the Department Chair for review, who will then forward the forms to CASA for processing.