International Bank Wire Transfers
USF has teamed up with Flywire to provide a streamlined way to make international wires for deposits and tuition payments. It's fast, simple, and secure from any country anytime.
- Simple - no more back-and-forth with the school and the bank trying to get all the information you need to make a wire payment.
- Secure - no more wondering if you payment has been received by USF. Flywire keeps everyone informed through out the transaction.
How it works:
- Flywire accept payments from any country - typically in your home currency. They work to secure wholesale foreign exchange rates and lower transfer fees that are lower than traditional banks.
- Once you initiate payment on usfca.flywire.com, you will receive detailed instructions on how to transfer funds to USF. Flywire will keep you informed every step in the process, including when funds reach your student account.
- Create a booking with Flywire every time you need to send money to USF.
- You can be assured that you will never have a short-payment due to unexpected transfer fees or bank charges. For more information, view the videos about Flywire and how to make payment using Flywire.
- After you've made your payment - Log back in to the Flywire website to review the status of your payment. USF will be notified once Flywire has guaranteed the funds, even if it is not credited to your account yet.
- Flywire has 24/7 support available via phone, email, or skype. Please seeFlywire support for contact information.