Jenny Alcivar (she/her/hers)
Assistant to the Dean
Areas of Interest
- Student support
- Transfer student experience
- New student orientation
- B.A. History with minor in Political Science, San Francisco State University
Year Started at USF: 2010
- I have visited 44 of the 50 U.S. states so far, missing only Alaska, Hawaii, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
- Brunch is my favorite meal, and I'm always looking for my next favorite weekend spot! Bonus points for a great patio or rooftop!
- I love the San Francisco Giants, and my favorite player is Brandon Belt.
- I have "walked the year" (i.e. walked the same number of miles as the year) for the last three years and I'm on track to do it again in 2022. If you want to connect, I'm likely to suggest going for a walk
- I flew for the first time when I was six months old, and I've been hooked on travel ever since. My latest big trips include Sedona, Paris, Ecuador, and Vancouver Island, but most weekends, you'll find me on the go somewhere.
- Email: Jenny Alcivar
- Phone: (415) 422-6113