Academic Success Coach
AREAS OF INTEREST
- New Student Orientation and first-year students
- First-generation, underrepresented students
- Transfer students
- Academic coaching/holistic counseling
- Fostering resilience and mindfulness
- M.S. in Counseling and College Student Personnel, California Lutheran University
- B.A. in Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles
Year started at USF: 2019
Hometown: Thousand Oaks, CA
- I have hiked Mt. San Antonio (aka Mt. Baldy) in Los Angeles, the highest point in LA.
- I grew up watching the Lakers and I am a Lakers fan to this day, but have never seen a Lakers game in person at the Staples Center.
- The first concert I attended was Britney Spears during her "Oops!...I Did It Again" Tour at the Forum in Los Angeles. 10-year-old me loved it!
- Some things on my bucket list: see the Aurora Borealis, fly in a hot air balloon, visit Monet's home/garden in Giverny, France.
LET'S TALK ABOUT: the latest movie in theaters and your goals while at USF
I LIKE: dark chocolate and milk tea boba
MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT USF IS: Its values of diversity and inclusivity and the amazing views of San Francisco at Lone Mountain!