Success Coach, Director of Academic Coaching and Transition
Areas of Interest
- Undeclared/Exploratory students
- Students on Academic Probation
- Neurodiverse students
- Transfer students, both traditional and working adult
- Academic planning, transcript evaluation, and GPA calculation
- Re-entry students
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential, University of San Francisco
- MS, Counseling, San Francisco State University
- BS, Psychology, California Lutheran University
NACADA - National Academic Advising Association
Year Started at USF: 1987
Hometown: Atwater, CA
- Our cat, Lucy, is my alarm clock every morning.
- I’m a strong believer that exercise, in particular, walking, keeps me happy. When I don’t exercise, I feel crunchy.
- My family is very important to me and music is a big part of our lives. I like going to concerts with them and have enjoyed listening to everything from alternative rock to metal core. I especially enjoy watching my husband and teenage son perform in their respective bands.
- I’m in the best book group ever. Even on the rare occasion, I don’t read the entire book (or even at all!), I can show up to see my friends without judgment. It doesn’t get any better than that.
- During one of my intersessions in college, I sang my way through Europe.
- Favorite Quote: Train your mind to see the good in every situation. - Unknown