Go Relax Challenge
In this spiritual wellness challenge, commit to at least five minutes a day to meditation and/or yoga. Follow along with the instructional videos at the bottom of this page featuring your colleagues or practice on your own.
A few friendly suggestions:
- UM will bring a retreat to you! Our team is excited about bringing its expertise to you. Sessions may be held in person (with appropriate COVID protocols) or on Zoom. For more information, please contact Angélica Quiñónez.
- Register for a spiritual care check-in with University Ministry
- Attend Koret's zoom yoga classes
- Take a deep breath in and out while listening to a short meditation
Check in every time you relax, whether it's meditating for 5 minutes, taking a yoga class or strolling through nature, all relaxation methods count!
How to Play
- Visit GoUSFchallenges.org
- Register or log in using your USF email address
- Find the Go Relax Challenge; click "sign up"
- Starting Dec. 1, a check in button will appear from the challenge page
- Click "check in" each time you meditate or do yoga for at least 5 minutes through Dec. 31
- Tag your photos with #GoRelax and #GoUSFCA and get featured on GoUSF's Facebook group and Instagram page
Prizes and Incentives
- Each week, faculty or staff members will be featured in the GoUSF wellness e-newsletters. The faculty and staff can either send their photo/s to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Go Relax or they can tag their photo and share how they're relaxing on IG (using tag #GoUSFca)
- Email GoUSF@usfca.edu to be added to the distribution list.