What are Arrupe Immersions?
Pedro Arrupe, the former Superior General of the Jesuits, hoped that every student at a Jesuit University around the world would have an experience that was different from what they knew as individuals.
The Center for Global Education and University Ministry will be offering the following Immersions.
Winter Intersession Dates: January 6-13, 2019
Spring Break Dates: March 10-17, 2019
The Immersions will focus on the following areas:
- Migration, Borders and Transnational Communities.
- Street Children and Welfare.
- Sports Serving Communities.
- Life in the Favelas.
- Migration and Restorative Justice.
- Coal Mining and Environmental Justice