Forms and Resources
Hard Copy Submission
- Disciplinary Clearance Form: For undergraduate students only - Students must complete a Disciplinary Clearance Form prior to beginning the application process. OSCRR will grant disciplinary clearance enabling students to advance in the application process. Please use "Arrupe Immersions" for Program Name.
- Waiver of Liability Form - International
- Waiver of Liability Form - TW: If traveling to a country with a Travel Warning
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption Protection Plan/Terms of Participation Form - acknowledge that upon submitting a non-refundable deposit becomes a financial commitment to participate, students will be responsible to pay for the entire cost of the program even if the student withdraws or cancels their participation for any reason.
- Department of State: Required reading about current travel warnings
The University of San Francisco values its students and their educational, social and cultural experience. In the Jesuit tradition of caring for the whole person, we take seriously what you bring to our attention. The procedures outlined here ensure your concerns will be addressed promptly.
Consult the Red Folder Here
In today’s connected world, it is easy to share images with hundreds of people, but when you are in an Immersion, it is even easier to fall into some well-intentioned traps, from the photo to the caption and even the hashtags, your choice of words and images can perpetuate stereotypes and rob the subject of dignity and/or privacy, which actually does more harm than good to the community you are immersed in.
At the Center of Global Education, we have put together a list of resources to help you navigate this.
At Global Immersions, we try to create resources and media that reflect and portray the experience students have during their immersions. We focus on content that engages and inspires students, help guide reflections, deepens the understanding of the task at hand and keeps everyone safe during immersions. We enroll students help to create this, by offering Scholarship Assistantships for immersion. Students usually take on one role, that requires their commitment before, during and after the immersion. We ask all our Student Assistants to read our “How to ethically document your immersion” guide.