First Deposit: In order to hold your seat in the entering class, an initial non-refundable tuition deposit of $500 is due two weeks after you receive your admissions decision.
Second Deposit: In order to hold your seat in the entering class, a second non-refundable tuition deposit of $500 is required four weeks after you receive your admissions decision, for all new admits.
Admission deposits are credited towards your tuition.
How to pay your deposits:
Admission deposits can also be paid online using a credit card (Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, or Visa)
To pay your admission deposit, log on to the myUSF dashboard
Click on the Pay Now button on the home screen
Click the link with the name of your program and start term
Continue through to the checkout process
Submit your credit card payment to complete your admission deposit
2) Via Mail
All deposit checks should be made payable to the “University of San Francisco”, and sent to the following address:
USF School of Law
LLM Admissions Office, Suite 230
2130 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, all staff are working remotely. If you choose to send your deposit check via mail, please notify the Graduate Tax Program team immediately at email@example.com to confirm that your check has been received.
2. Setting Up myUSF
After you have deposited, ALL communications from USF will come through your USF email address. We strongly encourage you to set up mail forwarding if you do not plan on checking your USF email address regularly.
In order to access your USF email, you must login to your myUSF online student portal. myUSF is an online resource for all USF students. You will receive an official email notice at your USF email account from the University and other Law School departments.
You will receive an email which contains your myUSF username. Your myUSF username includes all the characters BEFORE the @ symbol of your email address:
Example: firstname.lastname@example.org. The myUSF username is joedon.
BEFORE you access your myUSF account, you MUST create your own unique password!
To change your password or if you have not yet set up your myUSF account, see the instructions below.
- Go to the myUSF web site
- Click on the box titled LOG IN in the upper right corner.
- Enter your user name and then click on Sign in Help.
- Click on Forgot/Reset Password.
- Select an option to Reset Your Password.
- Enter the code, then enter your new password and then confirm the new password, click Save and return to the login page.
- To access your myUSF email account, once you have logged into your myUSF account, click on the box titled Email.
- Click on Student/Alumni and then follow the instructions to activate your email account.
3. Complete Onboarding Assignments
In order to enroll, all students must complete the required onboarding assignments below.
The assignments are be available within the Graduate Tax Student Resources on Canvas. Instructions for submission can also be found under each assignment within the module.
New students must submit the following FORMS:
- Honor Code Acknowledgment and Agreement
- Emergency Contact and Address Form
New Students must complete the following courses:
- Plagiarism in an Online World
- Participate: Introduce Yourself
Andersen Employees must also submit the following:
- Limited Release of Information
Note: Failure to complete these assignments by the assigned deadlines can result in a registration hold being placed on the student's account which will prevent them from registering for future terms and in some instances a $100 fine may be assessed.