International Bank Wire Transfers
USF has teamed up with peerTransfer to provide a streamlined way to make international wires for deposits and tuition payments. It's fast, simple, and secure from any country anytime.
- Simple - no more back-and-forth with the school and the bank trying to get all the information you need to make a wire payment.
- Secure - no more wondering if you payment has been received by USF. peerTransfer keeps everyone informed through out the transaction.
How it works:
- peerTransfer accept payments from any country - typically in your home currency. They work to secure wholesale foreign exchange rates and lower transfer fees that are lower than traditional banks.
- Once you initiate payment on usfca.peertransfer.com, you will receive detailed instructions on how to transfer funds to USF. peerTransfer will keep you informed every step in the process, including when funds reach your student account.
- Create a booking with peerTransfer every time you need to send money to USF.
- You can be assured that you will never have a short-payment due to unexpected transfer fees or bank charges. For more information, view the videos about peerTransfer and how to make payment using peerTransfer.
- After you've made your payment - Log back in to the peerTransfer website to review the status of your payment. USF will be notified once peerTransfer has guaranteed the funds, even if it is not credited to your account yet.
- peerTransfer has 24/7 support available via phone, email, or skype. Please see peerTransfer support for contact information.